The Adloyada will take place this Friday, March 18. The parade will begin at Derech Yair Pereg and go up the northern side of Emek Hachula until Nahar Hayarden and then back to the Amphi on Emek Hachula.
Below is a list of road that will be closed between 9:30-16:00
* Emek Hachula from both sides from Yair Pereg down to Country Center and back.
* Nachal Gaaton (towards Emek Hachula) will be blocked off at the junction with Nachal Netafim until 14:30
* Nachal Tavor will be blocked off till 14:30
* Emek Yizrael East will be blocked off at the junction of Nachal Bezeq
* Emek Yizrael West will be blocked off at the junction of Emek Dotan
* Nachal Hayarmuch will be blocked off at the junction of Emek Yizrael
* Nachal Tzin will be blocked off at the junction of Emek Hachula and at the junction with Nachal Chever
* Nachal Paran will be blocked off at the junction of Emek Hachula. Entrance and exit to Nachal Paran will only be possible via Nachal Tzin
* Only Residents of Nachal Tzin/Paran/Kadron/Snir will be permitted to get into their homes by presenting a teudat zehut with an updated address
* Nahar Hayarden will be blocked at the intersection of Emek Hachula south until 14:30
* It is recommended for residents from Shvatim and Moriah (Buchman) to come to the center via Sderot HaHashmonaim and not Nachal Tzin or Nahar Hayarden
* From 14:30 the roads will be opened from Yair Pereg down Emek Hachula to the Sharbat Center and on the opposite side from the mall down Emek Hachula to the corner of Nahar Hayarden.
Lost children will be taken to the entrance of the Netiv Zevulun School.
No ANIMALS are allowed into the area of the Adloyada. No firearms are allowed in the area of the Adloyada.
Cars that are parked along the Emek Hachula roads will be towed. Residents of Emek Hachula will not be able to enter or exit their homes by car between 9:30-16:00.
At the park adjacent to Sharbat Center, across from 32 Emek Hachula, there will be a special viewing spot for handicapped persons. It can be accessed from Emek Hachula (south) from the direction of Derech Yair Pereg. Residents with handicapped stickers on their cars are requested to contact the moked in advance to reserve a spot by calling 106 or 08-972-6020. There will also be special handicap parking at the Dorot School and will be accessible from Rechov Yair Pereg via Emek HaChula – going against traffic.
Public Transportation: Between 9:30-16:00 there will be changes in the public bus routes – bus lines that travel within the city and out of the city. Updated time schedule and bus stops can be found on the Iriya’s website, the Kaviim website and the Kaviim moked *8787.
In the event of rain, the Adloyada will be postponed to Tuesday, March 22. If it rains on Tuesday then the Adloyada will be cancelled.