The municipality has released an statement on their website declaring infrastructure work on Emek Zvulun involving the street's stratification and rehabilitation, which will continue for slightly longer than a month. While the road work is being performed, traffic changes will be carried out in which the road crossings on the street will be closed to traffic. All vehicles will be directed to alternate roads, including public transportation (information regarding the buses' operation during this period will be posted at relevant bus stops).
The road work will take place from Sunday, November 7, 2010, and will carry on until December 12, 2010, and will be carried out from 8:30am until the end of each work day in the evenings. All of the work has already been approved by and coordinated with the Modiin Police.
Road work will be performed on:
- Emek Zvulun crossing coming from Paz St.
- Emek Zvulun crossing coming from Chativa Sheva St.
- Emek Zvulun crossing coming from Lieutenant General Yaakov Dori St.
- Emek Zvulun crossing coming from Inbar St. (a new section that is currently being developed)
- Emek Zvulun crossing from Avanei HaChoshen St.
- Emek Zvulun crossing coming from Lieutenant General Yigal Yadin St.
All residents have been asked to drive safety and accordingly to all road conditions, and to follow any instructions, signs, or traffic lights that may be given or appear on the street. The municipality has thanked the residents in advance for their cooperation, understanding, and tolerance, and apologized for the temporary inconvenience necessary to improve the network of roads in the city.
Sunday, November 06, 2010