Get Help Israel's Mental Health Community Dinner and Networking event will take place on Sunday, March 19, 7:00-11:00 pm at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem. Get Help Israel is pleased to present an evening for English-speaking mental health professionals in Israel and offer them a unique opportunity to network with others in the field, including psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, social workers, and life coaches, as well as organizations and institutions that frequently make referrals to mental health professionals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet English-speaking mental health professionals from all over Israel, while enjoying a meat (mehadrin) buffet dinner and wine, catered by the famous Chef Kadosh of Leonardo Plaza
- Have your questions answered by experts in the field. We have selected a group of highly qualified professionals as GHI's board of advisers to answer any industry-related questions you may have
- Receive special deals from GHI collaborators at the event, including malpractice insurance and training programs
- Learn "The Secret of Taking your Practice to the Next Level" presented by our guest speaker, Nathalie Garson - Business Coach.
- Get a professional headshot by one of our photographers to enhance your online presence*
- Participate in a raffle and win special prizes from our sponsors, including EMDR training, one year membership to Get Help Israel, use of office space, and more
- Receive a personal copy of GHI's directory of English-speaking mental health professionals, facilities, and subsidized services in Israel
* Headshots are free for GHI members. Suggestion: Dress accordingly for your headshot.
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.