Modiin Maccabim Reut released the regulations regarding events in public parks for the spring/summer. According to the regulations, there can be family events in the parks such as birthday parties, family gatherings and school events including holiday parties and graduation parties. However, larger events are not permitted such as bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, brit/brita, engagement parties, wedding parties, hennas, etc. The city inspectors in coordination with the police will enforce the rules and the inspectors can fine those who don't follow the rules.
Events in Park Anabe need to require advance coordination with Minhelet Ofek, 050-5246754. Events at Umm el-Umdan need to be coordinated in advance with the city inspectors, 08-6220300.
Regulations when holding events in public parks:
- Do not use a loudspeaker or public address system and amplifiers except for a small microphone.
- Do not connect to infrastructure systems in the parks, including water, electricity and lighting.
- Do not bring donkeys and ponies onto the park grounds.
- Do not park vehicles in the park.
- Do not block off the area in a way that will not allow other guests of the park to cross the park grounds.
- Keep the park clean, collect the trash and leave the park area after the event.
- It is forbidden to light a fire in the parks, including grills. As a general rule, lighting a fire is forbidden in all public areas in Modiin Maccabim Reut except for Park Einav - across from the Mika gas station in Yishpro. This is the only park in the entire city where you can light a barbecue but only according to the instructions and in the area designated for barbecues.
- No events or parties between 14:00-16:00 and after 23:00 at night.
- It is forbidden to pick, uproot or cut trees and plants in the park or to connect anything to the trees, electricity poles or lights.
- Using inflatables at events requires a valid business license and appropriate insurance certification. It is forbidden to use water or foam with the inflatables.